Monday, October 12, 2009

100 Days to More Brilliant Writing: Week #17

Monday, October 12 - Sunday, October 18 * Days 81-85

We're down to the last four weeks! Time to shake things up a bit. This week's prompt:

If you primarily write using a computer, write by hand at least one day this week.

If you write primarily by hand, write on the computer one day this week.

If you use both methods equally, or are morally opposed to writing/typing (whichever is not your norm), try writing in a new location. This can be a new location in your home, a new location in your yard, a new location in your town, etc.

Post any interesting discoveries you make about your writing, an excerpt from your writing, or whatever you want.

Complete this prompt and you earn the title Ambicompositional.

3 comments:

C.W. Away said...

I have accomplished this challenge. And I am actually posting. Wohoo.
Anyway, I am usually on my computer, though, lately I do try to take a little notepad around with me to write down any ideas, especially during breaks at work. I have found that many times ideas come when your mind is occupied with something else.
As for posting an excerpt, hmm, well, one of the things I wrote involved a giant pumpkin monster so I'll just leave it at that.

whirligigdaisy said...

I wrote 4 out 5 this past week, though it was always on the computer. (I know, shame on me). Can I still earn the title if I do it this week instead? Because that is one awesome word.

Sail said...

Sounds good to me.